Friday, June 8, 2012

" my season at Manchester City Diablo 3 CD-KEY " my season at Manchester City - JCEZ

129823466925312500_198Mario Balotelli: my weakness does not exist in recent years is to join AC Milan 2012-05-24 16:24:49.0 Mario Balotelli: my weakness does not exist in recent years is to join AC Milan Mario Balotelli, AC Milan, Claudio prandelli 21,183 international soccer international soccer Super Mario/enpproperty--> of the Milan sports daily to be interviewed, almost all topics revolve around his own. In beingWhen a reporter asked about the significance of the European Cup, Mario Balotelli says: "this is the best opportunity I've ever. National team responsibilities? I've never felt the responsibility to bring pressure, on the contrary, I am very pleased to be able to shoulder this responsibility. And Mancini, Claudio prandelli coach gives me unlimited trust, to me he has high expectations on the euro, I can't wait to use the tableReturn him. "When you were asked to rate the last season for yourself, Mario Balotelli says:" my season at Manchester City? Overall satisfaction with it, after all, I am a young player, some ups and downs are normal in the course of the season, now I want to have better performance in the national team. "Claudio prandelli interviews have been revealed before, Mario Balotelli and CasaNuo have been identified will be selected for the European Cup final list of 23 Diablo 3 CD-KEY, for the two are all high hopes strike partner, Mario Balotelli say he and Cassano: "we always had a good time together, because the character is like, whether in the field or in peacetime, we always talk to go. Cassano before problems occur when the body, I am veryWorried about him, that period of time we often call, I always encourage him to overcome the difficulties. Antonio is a phenomenon-level players can play and his partner are happy things to anyone. "For journalists and Cassano who focused too much attention on him, Mario Balotelli discuss his views:" you always say that Italy is Mario Balotelli andCassano's team, but don't forget there are many great players in the team, both of us only up to be talked to, but not in the team's best player. I like Antonio Di Natale, if one day we play three-striker formation, whether it be playing kick left or right I will, I will be the first stand up and accept any arrangement that coach. Claudio prandelli and I haveTalk, now I don't need to be reminded of as few mistakes as much as possible, I know that the European Cup is a very important opportunity to me. I never worry about their team lost, I had kept in contact and Claudio prandelli. Spain can be defeated? Spain was the strongest team in Europe, but we should look at themselves, because Italy is the mostOne of the strengths of the team. "With the end of the season, gradually replacing the League become the focus of European football transfer market. After a season of controversy, Mario Balotelli's future was also of concern, especially in Mancini's trip to Milan this week, which made his distance and AC Milan was a lot closer together. But Mario Balotelli said: "I joined ACMilan? No, not now, at least within a few years, I will not do. I've said before that I want to stay in Manchester Diablo 3 power leveling, and I will do so. I say smoke bomb is not a layiaola business, I really want to stay in the city. Pedicled Asian gold-Silva for Manchester City, I went to Milan? If pedicle Asia Al Gore to Manchester City, we will be more powerful. "InterviewFinally, Mario Balotelli talked about himself: "my weakness? Does not exist. My source of strength is my family. Dang United Kingdom media treat me mean, I am sorry to my parents, because those stupid comments in the newspaper should not let them see. United Kingdom media will always try to make people think I'm a bad guy TERA Gold, but that is not the case, people who know me know IFor the people. �� Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment